2013年1月21日星期一

google pable want not to c

Son.Once livinging is two times familiar, the nothing important is fantastic.You want that the that moment in cave, you in the beginning not is also not was used to an elder brother, but not just became accustomed to afterwards.Now, you are the wine as an elder brother, slowly meeting habit."
Li Quan Bao finishes saying, stare the thief slips away of eyes looking at lotus.
To say to go to bed with man the lotus isn't an amateur, but drinks to go to bed to have a very great dissimilarity with man, go to bed with man, regardless man's quality, can bring oneself dulcifying of mind and body, but drink dissimilarity, cardiac passion Liao lung of,google, also muddle-headed dizzy brain.So, whether all of Lees protects how to lure or not, the lotus is to be not willing to drink.
Preach a reason with rascal, that is to do which only causes trouble.All of Lee the protecting seeing lotus don't do oneself the honor, drank into wine an oneself's mouth inside first, then stuck the neck of lotus, gather together the mouth to the lotus of mouth side, strong line of mouth that vomited into wine lotus inside.
Half wine enter belly, half the wine contain in the mouth and waited all of Lees to protect to loosen a hand, the lotus vomited wine to come out, and constantly go toward outside admire spirit.
"First time be so, become natural, your woman has been already realized most .The elder brother doesn't emit a bubble now, don't emit a bubble to still really have a not effervescent advantage.Know elder brother why come back, is the night in the unforgettable cave.Later ah, the elder brother lived here, don't walk.You see, the places of this house are much big, much spacious, live two people, too regrettable, absolutely be waste.The later elder brother lives here and wait white when the eldest brother is not at home can the elder brother also go along with you.The book inside isn't to say that does the past emperor have three temples 72 imperial concubines in six hospitals, now reverse, two men wait upon a women, you should feel joy just right."
All of Lees protects to talk nonsense, the lotus has been already frightenned be scared out of wits.Her Se shrinks body tremble with fear to scaredly say:"Eldest brother, he originally had already doubted me, at come back of that day of, I am on the road be almost killed by him, he has already doubted me drive you that.If this matter is true of drive he this confirmed, he would kill mine."
The lotus is to have never seen to die noodles, she says like this, at the right moment was protected by all of Lees to hold tight a hold.All of Lees protects to roar with laughter a , then threaten lotus to say:"Wanting me not to say can also, you want to like with me and want ~only you very good to listen words, I can't tell him forever.But, if you are unqualified to match me, blame me Don't mention it.Come, make the elder brother close 1 first."
All of Lees protects to move over here face, the lotus is held a hold by him, which dare to avoid, can condescend to take up, darling ground the mean action that attract all of Lees to protect.
All of Lees protected to drink a half bottle Mao set, the white treasure mountain came back.He sees all of Lees protect to drink their his own Mao sets, is also dare the Nu not dare to talk.All of Lees protects to take wine an interest.Stand up treasure mountain to pull in the sofa and say the white:"Eldest brother, you aren't at home, I want to drink two people, the result drank your Mao set, you couldn't mind."
The white treasure mountain hates can not this dog Niang keep of on kicking dead, but say with smile:"Brothers ah, my house is your house, you hereafter be here as own house, should eat and then eat, should drink and then drink, never be polite, your is mine, my is yours."
All of Lees protected to see lotus one eye and said:"The eldest brother is getting more polite, have of can consider as the own, have of but can not consider as own.You trust, as a lake person of river, I know river lake sense of honor, I who should move move, and I who don't should move in no case will move a finger."The white treasure mountain knows he at say what, the in the mind thinks, Wen absolute being ah, wait Liu Yan Ni to give money, you still keep leaving at once, if you don't walk, I am also whole to is ill at ease.
The in the mind thinks like this and says on the mouth:"Wait I to get hold of money, give you right away.You after getting hold of money think a way to do some matter, perhaps can also become merchant prince after several years, never forget me when the time comes this poor brothers."
At the mention of money, all of Lees protect to come to spirit, ask a way:"That son of Niang Yao to how much intends to beat to deliver me?"
"Said 10,000 in the beginning, at my make great effort again and again under, she promises to you 20,000."The white treasure mountain stealthily saw all of Lees protecting one eye and trying to please ground to say.
"Do not go, too little, I have to get hold of 100,000 dollars, if you take not, I take.She doesn't make you give all right."All of Lees protects to turn over a face heartless, enragedly say.
White treasure mountain hasty, explained at once:"Brothers ah, if I am rich, these 100,000 dollars 1 give you, but I have no.For the sake of the good matter that you do, I scooped out machines to all buy, money returned the loan of bank.Her Liu Yan Ni has plenty of money, 300,02=, at she there is originally the homework that the student once used, pure wastepaper, you want money to seek her to go to."
If Lee all protects is an agreeable hair donkey, listen to white treasure mountain soft not to pull several, stand up a dialogue treasure mountain to say:"The elder brother of the white saw to me only seek Liu Yan Ni to beg for a parlance.This small Niangs, the cruel hand is hot, she doesn't to money want and sees how I tidy up her.".
Your message which afraid just a , will become the power that the author creates, the pleasing is hard more power to you for author!

Chapter 802 doesn't dare to tell
The strabismus sees all of Lees to protect, sees him have been already annoyed the facial expression is heavily metal gray, also carry cup to drink an one mouthful, put wine cup on the table to protect and seek Liu Yan Ni to calculate Zhang, the white treasure mountain begs it not get, start to carry wine cup to do an one mouthful, say:"The brothers leave the ground of this right and wrong quickly, in case ignite to burn a body.Your Dou however she, still hide not to rise her?", All of Lees protects coldly on smiling and says:"I still opened to defy to annoy, a big man, Dou however a small Niangses son, I this past, she not take 300,000 to I, don't think that to make me leave.Asked for me hasty, came right away to perish together."The white treasure mountain listenned to, inwardly satisfied, sprinkle oil ground to say on the fire:"I am really incapable, want not to come to too many money to you,cnn.Want me to say ah, your Dou however hers, I also Dou however she waits to get hold of money, rush through the ground of leaving at once this right and wrong, I am also little a lot of troubles."
This catalyst Sa gets positive that time to wait, all of Lees protect two words not to say and stand up a dialogue treasure mountain to put a hand and say:"Need not, this small matter, I can also put even.I now past, see this small Niangs to dare to bring up pants not to recognize Zhang."
Is many at 4:00, all of Lees protected a hotel.
All of Lees protects the door that didn't knock to open Liu Yan Ni, go direct to the comprehensive office of company.
Falsely Yan in the door of office wears, all of Lees protected front of a kick to open.
Liu Yan Ni's standing on the ice Ying is nearby saying for her what, see all of Lees protect to come in, in the mind suddenly a surprised.Even follow Liu Zong's in the minds a surprised, others naturally, all toward all of Lees to eyes and protect, the ground of Leng Leng looking at.
Ice Ying the courage is big, stand up and then protect to walk over there to all of Lees, say:"We are transacting, please go out first."
All of Lees protects the very drunk and wants to by hand carry the chin of ice Ying, is stayed away by the ice Ying.All of Lees protects to shake a head and says:"I am so long-term in the company, how have never seen you so beautiful Niangs, come, make the elder brother close 1,Facebook."Stretch hand and then touch the chest of ice Ying.The ice Ying frightens exclaim 1, retreat several steps, hid Liu Yan Ni after death.
All of Lees protects to step by step walk to Liu Yan Ni and Be walking and smiling happily ground to say:"Is not this Liu Zong?Liu is always good, I came back, but you don't have to be afraid, I ain't a beard man three.I not is come to counterattack to pour to calculate toward you of, I just want take return I should take of money.You say my life Zha so big, be thrown in the desert can not die, can also create vital miracle.It is said that you want to deliver me with 120,000 dozenses, I have a little angry, affirmation is that blamed white treasure mountain to spread wrong words, so come right away to beg for a parlance from you, if I feel that your parlance contains problem, I will adopt another means."
The side of door of a see come in 1 to cause trouble of, opening the door will go to and call public security, just shouted a , be obstructed by Liu Yan Ni.
"Your request me will consider as far as possible of, we arrive outside to discuss."Liu Yan Ni sees all of Lees to protect, the dispassion ground says.
"This attitude can also make people accept, I like."All of Lees protects a heel at Liu Yan Ni after death, Du Du Rang Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论