2012年11月12日星期一

Beats by Dr Dre studio y say Open wide

Of is that his ability is too strong!But now at present, I am just a have merely empty fame of cloth dress Hou, imperial government how wear could not doubt as well in my body.
But at ten thousand Li the in front of the small emperor, I have already set up an image that doesn't love power and influence, to the affair of small emperor I am always all guide is a lord.The anyway small emperor made mistake to have queen mother Lee and Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De two personal punishments, do I why the need for recruit small emperor again to hate.
Lee respectfully answers to say:
"Hou Ye you were too really a condescension, the model that I wait officials!"
I shake and say with a smile:
"Model?This doesn't go.Weren't so many affairs no ones to come to handle if everybody is like me and all does business to earn money?"
"Hou Ye, you really play trick."
I also smiled and smiled after, I looking at Li Jing and have some to pay no attention ground to ask a way:
"Adult Lee, if I didn't record wrong of words, you are 42 years of Jia Jing of enter a private?"
Lee respectfully hears the air that I ask to have this, peeped out one silk accident on the face, however still keeps answering to say very soon:
"Descend an officer really is entering of 42 years of Jia Jings private."
I saw Lee respecting one eye and continuing to say:
"As I see it the lord in that year's testing is Gao Gong and say so your was the teacher Gao Gong?"
Listen to I ask this, Lee respectfully looking at my vision in many the air of some doubts, however he still keeps answering to say:
"Is positive such as the Hou Ye say, Gao Ge Lao is exactly that descends an officer teacher, don't know why the Hou Ye has this to ask?"
I didn't realize Lee to respectfully ask words, but immediately after said:
"Gao Ge Lao to at the time that official went home, I once sent in person, afterwards Ms. Gao Jia Er once sought me as well."My wry smile for a while, immediately after say:
"Can only cherish of is two young ladies although the cleverness is incomparable,the cleverness thought this right and wrong on the officialdom too in brief, misbelief mean person."
Li Jing also sighed an one breath and said:
"All of that were a family affairs of teacher, although our these people has heart, but is also help not and up what favour."
Knew ° from I Gao Xiu Xiu to live to enter Wang Jia of that starts to engrave, I know that person's horse that Gao Gong leaves all finally must is been exterminating by Zhang Ju Ya, Wang Da just going to take a relation with Zhang Jia, but bitterness have no way of approach, result Gao Xiu Xiu but oneself sent to come.
Now, indeed as expected not my anticipate, a city Cha cleans up Gao Gong remaining confederates basically an empty, but wait Gao Xiu Xiu to discover when that the king reaches to associate with Zhang Kun is impacted Wang Da has already known that he or she wants knowing everything, she has to drearily and silently to move out from Wang Jia.
I don't have deep idea ground to looking at Lee to respectfully say:
"Open widely the person's city Cha is 1 time the up and down cleaning of the city teacher officialdom, however see to open widely a person to seem an idea still still don't exert, this Hou leaves the time of city and also specially instructs me, let I the along the road see of have the officials to be greedy for Mo style to tell him."
I suddenly twist a head to looking at Lee to respectfully ask a way:
"Adult Lee, how many silvers does the Wang Jia Yi year give you?"
Lee respectfully hears me starting to ask here.Hurriedly kneel at ground up, the nervous explanation says:
"The words that return to Hou Ye, descend an officer absolutely have never been subjected to Wang Jia's silver, it are same villages to only descend officer and Wang Jia, so some association, also hope Hou Ye you clear Cha!"
I respectfully say to Lee:
"Get up!Get up!I dislike most of is other people in front of me and kowtow an insect, on every occasion kneel to pour in the ground.I just literally ask and see give° you to frighten!"
Lee respectfully shivered to stand from the ground, wiped to wipe the sweat on the forehead and said:
"My Hou Ye ah, descending the officer can can not stand fun like this, meeting human life of!"
Lee respectfully says that he didn't beg for there from Wang Jia silver, kill me me don't believe as well!The advantage with never been subjected to a somebody else, an open mansion Yin, imperial government of three article officer, don't stay in the county Ya, run to this wild countryside balefire courier station?In my eyes perhaps get of is the advantage still not small.
I do an impatient shape and say:
"You in the center that affair, I am still not understand, not be forgetting.Hou Ye I can be 1 to walk merchant."
Li Jing has a little to nervously say:
"Descended an officer to just think of, every year celebrated the New Year of time, king, Wang Jia is definite will send some gifts to the mean person.However absolutely have never sent silver."
Is certainly not silly of send silver, give presents is also knowledge, particularly is to is to bribe officials, draw together the time of friendship have knowledge more.
You must find out the other party to like first what, curio, celebrity's calligraphy, jade article jewelry, you have to find out know, just can attain to throw it like this like.And usually send to these things Be getting more hidden, particularly is those calligraphies.
A best calligraphy little number 1,002, much then around ten thousand two silvers, but just a piece of paper just, and send this thing to also seem to be high-class, this is real will give presents of the method chosen by person, certainly if the other party likes money, that what also not equal to silver ticket come of true.
I by hand point play play the quilt on the body, then just say:
"Love the heart person of wealth to all have it, however not ability for the sake of at present benefits and stand wrong troops, otherwise hereafter regret again also useless!"
Li Jing continuously nods and calls a way in:
"The mean person knows the meaning of Hou Ye, mean person hereafter definitely and only Ma Shou of the Hou Ye is to look forward, sincerely the Zun waits assigning of Ye!"
The right hand stuck out index finger to flutter in the in front, I said:
"Not, not, I am just a nominal Hou Ye, adult Lee how return how, how speak of to me to come.Everyone is a courtly minister son, our main sons only have an emperor!We need also only having of the loyal an emperor!"
Is slow a slow, I ground to a stop for a while and looking at Lee to respectfully said:
"See a still fairly good to this Hou son at adult Lee in past up, I tell you an affair."
Hear I say this, Li Jing Mian takes happy expression and hurriedly says:
"Still ask Hou Ye to show bottom!"
I looking at Li Jing mysterious on smiling, the low voice says:
"Nowadays of although the Emperor is young, but the artistic talent Be horizontal to overflow, have his/her own special views to the world, and ……"
I made longer voice, Li Jing hurriedly came together 12 the spirit dividing wait my continuation, I immediately after say:
"And the emperor very don't like the person of under charge not obedient."
Lee respectfully hears me after finishing saying these immediately know I want the meaning for saying, on his face peep out suddenly realize of air, then hurriedly the low voice say:
"Thank Hou Ye for lifting a point, descend an officer to know how to do."
I order and looking at Lee to respectfully say:
"I hope that adult Lee can still stand to the troops this time, the chances of promotion remains prosperous!"
Li Jing respectully says:
"Thank the Hou Ye Ji speech, the Hou Ye suggests the boon of point and descend an officer Be born firmly in mind to heart!"
I smiled, then looking at Lee to respectfully say:
"Adult Lee is getting more polite, I want to just open a few stores here in response to the sky, this Hou is also adult Lee hereafter, and you cured the next common people."
Li Jing's bewitching smile writes to say:
"The Hou Ye can set up shop to spread in response to the sky at us and descend an officer to feel thousand times of honor."
I see this Lee respect to very set out and also have no again how make it lively for him, but took a look doorway, then low voice ask a way:
"Wang Da has to say he this time is come to do what?"
Li Jing has a little interrogative of want to shake head, say:
"This pouring is to don't say, however the king reaches toward the cotton that I find out to turn in in response to sky every year, what problem does the Hou Ye have?"
I shake, in the heart but hard equanimity, see come from F to find job for at the country Jiu Ye nearby of the pawn produced result, Wang Jia also started procuring cotton, but wait his detection loose river there have most cottons all have already returned me sometime, don't know to is what facial expression.
", To, adult Lee, I want to ask for a while and still have in response to the mansion in sky a little bit bigger of vacant land?"My openings asks a way.
"Return to Hou Ye, speak of this, descend officer's hand in at the right moment have such a place now, was originally field in the school that forbids a soldier there, however ever since that time become Zu Ye to move capital agreeable diva, there have already basically put aside down,Beats by Dr Dre studio, at the right moment and up come down a Xi text, let everywhere chase Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论