2012年11月26日星期一

google wer Sun Yan 's dance

I said that you will together go to CS City with us with father, so settled a turning point.If you don't go, I can really have no face!"
If east the male's words let that I only sigh son, ponder I looking at east if the male say:"You how can so?Have you ever asked me together different idea?Do you have in consideration of do I have other affairs?You considered as correct too much."I shook to shake head and thought of a body to leave.If east male heart already the Nu arrive extremity:Wang Liu Yun, you treat me unexpectedly and thus!Don't go, I must go to CS City together with you.Thought of my east if male a hold tight my hand:"Wang Liu Yun, I really begged you, don't make me lose face at father and elder brother's in front not very good?I promise your Sun Yan 's dance to take the special airplane to CS City together with you."
If east the male almost wants run off tears and looking at her one vice- wretchedness Chu Chu's appearance, my in the mind a soft:"Is all right, I promise you.However for this time only, for this once.Still have, when the time comes I can't to your parents and family bottom form of address of."East if male such as chick Zhuo the rice Be similar to repeatedly nod:"Okay, I promise you!I early in the morning tomorrow pick you up!"I ordered to nod and had no again delay, turn round to leave.If east the male looking at my figures to peep out satisfied smiling face, immediately after the smiling face is slowly stiff, east if the male mercilessly bit to grind teeth and secretly thoughted of:Wang Liu Yun, you also have the time to fall into trap !As long as you can accept my invitation, I have the man whom the opportunity makes you become me, I can become your only women!If by this time I if turn head for a while, will definitely see east if male ferocious but twisted face.
Return to abode, Sun Yan 's dance sits upright in the bedroom to daze,google.See I come in, Sun Yan 's dance stood a face to gentle and softly get up:"Flowing cloud is getting more hungry, I cook a meal."I shake a head to say to Sun Yan 's dance:"We go out to eat, I invite you and thank you for these two days to my care.Oh, to, I promise east if male tomorrow we most her house wrap of the special airplane go to CS City, you can't put blame on me from made the decision a piece to promise east if is male?"Sun Yan danced a little bit Leng Leng absolute being to say:"Certainly can't of.However ……"I smiled to smile to say:"Have no what however.If east if male tomorrow dare to your disrespect, we can decide to return to CS City in other way at any time!"See me one face of of serious, Sun Yan 's dance sighed tone:"It is all right.I change a clothes and wait me for a while."Sun Yan 's dance turns round to return to a bedroom, about the half hour just comes out, I can not help being danced fashionable foppery by Sun Yan surprised Be getting more foolish:Sun Yan dances the foppery in nowadays absolutely like a bewitchingly beautifully and too younger sister, quilt of face she skillful of block freckle with the cosmetics, however make change what time the little stars of powder color, the very wet lips were full of sex appeal, not too long of the show hair also beat wet nature next hang;T-shirt of long sleeve low chest, two regiments before the chest seem ready to come out;The close fitting jeans show slender waist more to raise hip and high beautiful leg, on the feet, the cleverly made casual shoes Deng's positive individual has a liking for to am a kind of all new felling for me.
See I keep eyes to appreciate their my own fopperies, Sun Yan dances heart inwardly excitement not already, at the same time also the awkward and shy handle knob crosses to hold to put before the chest:"How to looking at me like this?You can't beat my bad idea?"Sun Yan 's dancing absolutely isn't and desperately, unexpectedly is seducing me!I smiled to smile and rounded Sun Yan 's dance to turn 2 turns and imitated Buddha is appreciating an elegant art object:"Is quite good, quite good!You really dress up youself!"Sun Yan danced to sarcastically blink to blink eyes, soft track:"Should say that the women will dress up themselveses.Just at have no, is doing not meet ……"Sun Yan 's dance cannot say and seemed be full of infinite You hatred.
I with no reason a burst of fluster, don't know why, Sun Yan dances more and more can or so my mood, see Sun Yan dance a mood to fall low, my head quarter thinks a way to make her happy, and I press near head Sun Yan 's dance:"I say for the Yan dance.Female be F for Yue to permit.See to the Yan dance from now on and really want with me'cohabit', otherwise how can I see a Yan dance thus bright noodles?"Looking at Sun Yan to dance powder delicate neck and profound cleavage, once my heart concuss and cannot help but to dance at Sun Yan of face up kissed an one mouthful.Sun Yan dances:"" Of one started aside:"You!Big bad egg!Is damned!Sex maniac!You unexpectedly have my cheapness!"Unexpectedly Sun Yan dances reaction such of big, however I am also too rash, think that Sun Yan dances long so big probably didn't°yet did that unfamiliar man once touch her hand.
I looking at Sun Yan to dance one face of abashed angered air, Hey Hey a smile:"Now that the Yan dance feel the cheapness that I have you, like this like, I am here stand motionless, you to have my cheapness like, probably so Yan dance will feel an in the mind equilibrium some."Sun Yan dance piece open mouth:"You ……" looking at Sun Yan Wu Yu says to still rest of appearance, I am happy to roar with laughter.Sun Yan 's dance takes advantage o my inattention and hurtle to come forward come to I lifting of"gentleness" right foot:"Die!Bad egg!You think beautifully!"I is quickly one Shan to the flank, simultaneously outside run to the door, general ha ha keep smiling:"Help!Murder close-that!"Twist a head to looking at Sun Yan to dance bashful to pole of air, I once the words sound turn, Sun Yan dances the facial expression political ability is a mitigation, however didn't dare to come up to seek my to bother any further, Sun Yan dances inwardly angry:The sky knows this to consciencelessly also speak what crazy words.Waited until CS City I don't let Hong wild goose and orchid son mercilessly tidy up him can not.
Drive to arrive at a doorway in the bar that is called "softhearted bay" with Sun Yan 's dance, I parked the car and handed over to the waiter of doorway the car, I towarded Sun Yan 's dance with interrogative look to say:"Leave, we go in."The waiter tooks a look our cars, and then tooks a look the foppery that Sun Yan dances, the ambiguous facial expression of one face.Sun Yan 's dance covers up heart hard of the joy say:"You how to take me to come here, this is the lovers bar."I smiled to smile:"It is quiet here, there is no rascal bludger.Let now with the Yan dance all shapes that the men dump, I really fear someone to seek my troubles.You encourage for the lovers that it is difficult to pack me, we tomorrow still want with east if the male and their families together go to CS City, you must pack into my girl friend when the time comes."
The mood that Sun Yan dances is immediately low to drop down:Originally he just takes for the sake of this I come here of ……I didn't discover variety that Sun Yan dances, but looking at doorway in the bar of face Ms. Bin to say to Sun Yan 's dance:"Come, we go in.Are we a rightness of feeling-person now?"Sun Yan dances a face ascend a hot,cnn, bit to grind teeth Wan on my arm:"Lover for the lover, who afraid who!"My wry smile wish all of a sudden:This falsely match the intention of your spoilt daughter of a rich family!But Sun Yan dance then at allow oneself to the mire pond of the emotion and more sinks more deep:Which afraid is false, I also want to do his lover once.Wang Liu Yun, you exactly have what good, the world is so many men, why I have to be very unwilling to part with to you, why one of my the shadow for loving only you ……
At the pack of the narrowness in, two red candles obscurely burn and send forth warm and fragrant of ray of light, in the light view beauty, the ancients really has a creativity, knowing the so-called light of the ancients is exactly candle light like this, also only have in this time, then you can truely realize a beauty in the light of sweet and charming and captivating facial expression,Facebook.
Sun Yan 's dance silently absorbs lady's champagne and deluxe red wine make of cocktail, know nothing taste, drive in the moment of the atmosphere was infected and full of silently conveyed tendernessly looking at me, cannot helped but any further and finally spoke an in the mind to suppress a words for a long time:"Flow cloud, can I do your girl friend?"Sun Yan dances bashful infinitely and diligently looking at me, Be full to is an expectant vision in eye.My Leng for a while, can not help some regret to take Sun Yan to dance here.However I smile the answer Sun Yan 's dance right away:"We aren't good friends now?"Sun Yan 's dance closed lightly purse one's lips You making reference to of hatred:"I am to say that I do your girl friend, is that kind of, that relation of girl friend!"Sun Yan dances talking of difficulties, tiny pendency head, seem is waiting for mine"announce verdict".
I am long long of one breath:"The Yan dances, what Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论