2012年11月12日星期一

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com surprisingly Han Xia

The head meat can let what you did thus of delicacy, seeing to miss isn't only only a piano chess the calligraphy and painting everything master in still go into kitchen of women!Who if can marry you as wife, that really has a sky to greatly build to turn."
Hear my words Han Xiang Lan is clipping once the hand of vegetables stop, but follow but again to want to make to have no a matter people of silently have a meal.
Looking at public a while what don't say as well, want oneself's words, my knowing is my own words trouble, recent Han Xiang Lan from hid joss-stick Ge to buy back freedom to return to decent life, strictly of come to say she be just she buys of, she isn't likely to be marrying other people until oneself doesn't bite her.I want to turn to open a topic to ask a way for being own stupid doing rectifying hence:"Miss, why just pig head, don't know that the pork is all right?"
"Master you really joked,you still want to learn to do this vegetables."Also see appear noodles and order embarrassed Jing Feng Luan to also come out to beat a circle a field and want to transfer the attention of opening everyone.
But by this time, the summer chrysanthemum of innocent alacrity underneath says:"Master you are to don't know, this meat is the smoked breeze Ge that I give servant Lee to look for person from the outside to buy the raw material of time, hear is use medicine materials, such as fu ling and Chinese angelica...etc. smoked make.And miss' handicraft certainly is delicious Be getting more tasty."
", I have never thoughted of such pig head to still have to so much pay attention to in the meat."
Probably really say for my topic drawing on passing by, Han Xiang Lan at this time also:"This is to take a fresh pig head's preserve~ in salt the 35th first, then taking out to hang is leading breeze place, cool it ten day, half month, let it accept water to dry by air, at mourn at smoked fume with the medicine material in cage, tiny fire light smoke, fume like a pig head, have to want the effort in more than a months."
The words that hear her let my curiosity not the meat rise, thought a very small pig head by big unexpectedly has to so manily pay attention to,
"That doesn't know to use pork can?"I again ask a way.
"The pork differed 1:00, because bone of pig head meat many, everywhere have blind side, fume smoke to burn into, from inside again go toward outside deeply, the zesty taste of medicine material then and thoroughly oozes into."
"Is really surprisingly, originally miss still burns of skill real jam, our master hereafter have joy of eating."The Jing Feng Luan beside says and is regarded as to beat a disk for my words.
"All of these are what I learned while teaching a workshop befores."Han Xiang Lan is to lightly say.
Although she didn't say more what can make to think come to that is also a pathetic things of the past that is hard to look back, surprisingly Han Xiang Lan unexpectedly after being also officer Huan, just don't know what person her household is.But want to come to must once is the person that turned over cloud to reply rain on the officialdom as well, otherwise can't let the posterity was subjected to, either such and such of"privilege".
Chapter 37 blessing disaster mutually depends on(3)

Tell the truth that meat to make it also really is good, that day our five people but will very full a platter meat ate one one Gan two clean, even if is four women don't also have regard for what regulations, just is enjoying this rare sweet.That night we eat very at easely also very literally, I just truely felt this is my own house at that time.
Finish eating after meal, I returned to my own room, and Jing Feng the Luan also followed behind me to arrive at here.I know to come of want always come of, I have to also pay for it for own impulse.
"Last night's business, I feel very sorry, but I will be responsible of, just I want to know that you are what mean.You are knowing your current identity is big Fu in the enemy house, even if is that I really marry you, "I am slow to at a stretch and immediately after say, " is also impossibly legally married."I the promise promise say, but is that I listen to own words also feel this by myself there is what apologize of words.
"Last night's affair, probably to you I to say to isn't what bad matter.I don't want if this continues, I at you are here be regarded as what, that I am nominally your madam, but we separate said, you know to descend people to all say what, they say that I can not beg for your joyful, so we just don't live together.Our having a such a sub- affair is good now, we hereafter need not have again, either what embarrassed and difficult speech.We were real husband and wife."The Jing Feng Luan speaks slowly a way.
I listenned to the You hatred of the one silk from her words, probably is that she just blares gravamen for herself.Miss oneself, although it is said now is a rich wealthy person,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, but in river's the person's eyes in the lake who know this again whether have an attraction.
"What you said is also, now we so and on the contrary like, we were the persons who is an on board hereafter, the common saying says BE'fix together ship Du for thousand years'see to us are previous incarnations to decree by destiny."
After finishing listenning to my words, the Jing Feng Luan looking at me good short while what don't also say,
"I discover that you changed, your becoming didn't seem to be before so silent, I didn't know is who can make you have variety like this, but I have to thank him."
"Is not that I changed, but all of a sudden I want to understand a lot, I wanted to understand I before was persisted to some Is could not change in the past.Throw down those things now me to feel that I is very easy.
You know that I was Zhang Jia's son-in-law, you asked before why did I want to leave Zhang Jia.I now all tell you."
"In fact you go without saying of ……"
I stretched hand to obstruct her to go to while saying and continued to ownly vindicate,
"I want to tell you because I feel the husband and wife's has no what conceal so much of, and those things press in the at heart, very heavily isn't very pleasurable either."
"That I listen to."The Jing Feng Luan answer way.
"I am grasped by Zhang Kun go to of, afterwards he put me to in the prison, but chance and opportunity strangely fits I but escape to open out, also knew several individuals, still in the prison the righteousness knot gold orchid.My eldest brother but dead at in the prison, he gave own properties all I and two elder brothers of other.Want a past of the whole is like a dream."
Is probably a maternal instinct greatly hair, the Jing Feng Luan looking at a my eyes in is commiseration and pity.
"I am from the prison after coming out, I once thought, Zhang Kun was Zhang Jia only, if I the words wanted to revenge, is with Zhang Jia an enemy, just surprisingly you also have a gratitude and grudge with Zhang Jia.But I see Zhang Jia now but is a flame of anger will prosperous, Gao Gong behaves although it is said is a heart for the country but he is a heart Gao Qi Ao, unavoidably have a little to consider as correct, I think soon he will be replacing for Zhang Ju Ya.Zhang Jia was also that the power and influence is smoked sky of at that time, if we wanted to pull down Zhang Jia to perhaps still need to wait for a several years, but accomplished anything on sky and strove for a matter at the person, that was about to see later situation."
"Do not thought of you to at present of the situation has such insight into, but I don't know that you want how to do."Hear relate to Zhang Jia, she is also one face of serious.
"That want to take more time to consider of, at present still often time, that still needs to wait."
Looking at me a profound unfathomable appearance, the Jing Feng Luan didn't be cross-examining as well, she was silent a short while to say:
"What you said is also the husband and wife's should the open heart is opposite, I should also tell you own affair, province we meeteach other always embarrassed."
Not the Jing Feng Luan Kui is a lake children of river, talk is also straight talk from an honest person, is very outspoken.She looking at to spend a hall outside
"My father should be front one famous general soldier of the dynasty, but because Xu giving offense to will but be been a strict surname by the mistake is one party, descend get to seize entire family belongs, luckily I learn a skill but is free from a to die in the outside with 2 younger sisters, afterwards I am at the younger sister is building up a cutthroat group under the help of daddy old subordinate, on wanting to revenge for daddy, two is savings financial power for hand to teach my daddy those subordinate family members who are embroiled ……"
I beside and quietly listen to Jing breeze Luan her life experience the pleasing way come
Originally her father originally front one of the dynasty guard frontier regions force will, the Jing Feng Luan still has one younger sister, its father has no children and hope female become the Feng consign own wishes at the body of their sister up.So since childhood sister 2 people sent to a river friend under charge in the lake learned a skill, can be together seized entire family belongs to ask to cut with strict surname one party with the criminal charges of Wo by the hat because it is standing on principles, gave offense to Xu Jie in the capital afterwards.
When sister 2 people acquired this matter, have been not help matters, afterwards under his help of elders subordinate, 2 people established a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论